Monday, December 3, 2012

Kangaroo time!!

All I can say is... It is well with my soul.

I got to hold my little boy this afternoon.!!!!!!

Joc took about 100 pics with his camera. These are 2 taken with his cell. I'll post more later once I download them.

It felt so wonderful having his tiny body pressed against mine. We made it work, thanks to the help of 2 nurses. It's quite the task getting all the tubes and wires positioned just right.


When peace like a river, attendeth my way, When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say, It is well, it is well, with my soul.

Looks like he will be needing surgery. They do it bedside and it takes about 15 minutes. Not sure when it'll happen.



4 comments:

  1. All I can do is cry Ash! I am so happy for you and I know Baby Chance was so happy to finally cuddle momma!!!!! What a reflection of Christ's love for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet tears of joy fill my heart for you all! Praying for the upcoming surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! A Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley.... The tears are flowing here. Giving God all the glory!!!! He is so precious. Praying right now for his surgery. Love you ! :)
    Lara Wadlington

    ReplyDelete