Monday, December 10, 2012

3 weeks old today and PDA surgery at 1pm

I can't believe it's already been 3 weeks. I feel like I've been in a crazed time warp or I've been transplanted on an old episode of the Twilight Zone!

I brought a prayer journal to the hospital with me this morning that my good friend Allison brought me while I was still at the Lewisville Med cent. I opened to the first page and I couldn't believe what verse was there. It was Chance's birthday verse!! Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

How amazing is that?! Made me sit there in in shock for a second.

Please pray for Chance's PDA surgery. It's today at 1pm.

XO



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our prayers and hugs for you all.Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will be continuing to pray. Your updates always give me chills. (the verse, etc.) You are all in our prayers-especially at 1pm today!

    ReplyDelete