Saturday, December 1, 2012

Children's day 5- 12 days old

Chance had another great night!! Yay for 2 nights in a row!!! I went up this morning and enjoyed some time of just staring at my baby and watching his tiny chest breath in and out. There's really not too much to do up there. And I can only sit on those blue chairs that recline into a bed to sleep in for so long.

I finished listening to rounds a couple hours ago and things are looking very hopeful. Our baby boy is a fighter and Jesus is covering him with His healing hands.

The belly button iv will be removed tomorrow so God willing, I'll be able to hold Chance tomorrow afternoon. God's perfect timing too because Sunday is Joc's only day off so he won't have to miss any work to be there for it.

I follow many different blogs and I happened to stumble upon a touching one called Life with Jack. Jack was also a micro premie who has grown into quite the beautiful boy today.

I read an older post today that really touched my heart. It's titled, Dear new NICU mom. You can read it by clicking here...
http://www.lifewithjack.com/2012/10/dear-new-nicu-mom.html?m=1

4 comments: