Sunday, December 9, 2012

20 days old

My little boy is pretty stable today. His bp meds were increased a bit. His heart rate is a little high which is to be expected with Dopamine (bp med). All is due to his large PDA.

My biggest prayer is he will remain stable until tomorrow and that he'll have a successful PDA surgery Monday and he will being to heal, thrive, and grow.

He's due to surgery mid to late morning on Monday. Still waiting to hear an exact time but they may have to fit him in in between cases.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley,

    This is Latrice. I took care of you your first night at the hospital. I saw this web address on a post it note at the desk and I thought I'd stop by and say hello. I can't wait to go back and read about your little man's journey so far. I will keep you and your family in my prayers!

    Latrice Totsch

    ReplyDelete