Tuesday, December 18, 2012

29 days old

I'm waiting for the RT to come back from lunch so I can do our Kangaroo time! I also downloaded Jewel's lullaby cd to play for a bit while I hold.

Dr. Chaka is the new doc for the next two weeks. Very sweet. She said our 2 main goals for the next two weeks while she's here are to get him on the cpap and start feedings!

She ordered the upper GI for tomorrow. Prayers!

Here are some pics from yesterday's holding and a couple of him awake this morning. They re-taped his tube this morning and the tapes pulling down his skin near his right eye. He looks a little scary!







3 comments:

  1. I just want to shower him in kisses!!!

    He just looks so content when in your arms.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of prayers + keeping my fingers X'ed for good results on the Upper GI test! All my love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy "1st month" sweet Baby Chance .....so happy to read you are improving , praying daily for you and your Mama and Daddy !

    ReplyDelete