Tuesday, December 25, 2012

5 weeks- Merry Christmas!

"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the LORD" (Luke 2:11)

Photobucket

Things have been pretty steady with Chance. He's 2 lbs. 4 oz. GI study still planned for later this week. Praying all goes well and he can begin feedings.

This is definitely not how I imagined our picture perfect 1st Christmas as a family but our Lord has different plans.

We've been surprised with many generous and uplifting gifts. A family whose baby went thru the nicu delivered such a sweet receiving blanket yesterday. And today when Joc and I walked in,we'd just missed a special visitor from the North Pole! But, look at all the loot he left for our lite guy ;-) my favorite ones are the preemie clothes especially the mommy loves me one!

After all the talks of taking cute Christmas pics, we managed to leave out house this morning without the nice camera. (Totally Joc's fault)!!! So we had to improvise who our phone camera. They will have to do...

I'm thankful for our Lord this morning. Without His birth, God only knows what this world would be like. I'm thankful for my sweet little family and I can't wait for the day my little baby boy can come home.

Joc has been sick so he'll hold Chance later this week.
























Merry Christmas everyone!

Love,

Joc, Ash, and Chance 



3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to all 3 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry 1st Christmas, Chance ! Blessings to you and your sweet Mom and Dad .....Merry Christmas, Ash and Joc !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the goodies the hospital provided you with! Adorable Christmas shots!
    Love,
    Megan & Ricky

    ReplyDelete