Tuesday, January 15, 2013

8 weeks 2 days old

First off, Chance's brain scan results showed the grade 1 bleed is resolving which means healing.  Yay Chance!  

He is officially 4 lbs, such a big boy :-)  They're tanking him up in preparation for NIPPV.  He's getting more blood and they've switched the mode on his vent to make it so he's doing all the work.  It'll alert when he's not doing all the work and can switch over to the settings they had it on before if he tires out.  So, we will see!  They'll decide after rounds tomorrow what the next step will be.  I'm rooting for him to make it this time! 

The nurse today swaddled him and opened the top of his isolette so he wouldn't get hot.  

Big event coming tomorrow... Chance's 1st big boy bath!  Stay tuned :-)  

Hi everyone! I'm wide awake.  Excuse my baby talking voice, I just can't help myself when I see his beautiful eyes!




My mom is #1!

2 comments:

  1. So A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!!!
    Look how he responds to your voice.
    Love Love Love!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His Mom ( and Dad ) are diffinately #1 ....and this video is just the sweetest ....he is just toooo cute !

    ReplyDelete