Friday, January 18, 2013

60 days old!!

Guess who turns 2 months old tomorrow? Yep, it has gone by fairly quickly. Now we have to get his breathing, latching, and/or bottling down. Learning to suck, swallow, and breath simultaneously can be quite a challenge.

I'm sitting here enjoying holding my baby. Now that he has the tube out, I can hear his little squeaks. I'm still waiting to hear a full on cry. All of u who complain about your child's cries plz be thankful because Im still waiting to hear his cry.

The nurse today said I could start bringing clothes up! That's super exciting! My fav nurse is back on Sunday and we're planning to give him his first real bath in a tub...with bubbles!

Chance is doing wonderful so far on the NIPPV. He will prob go to cpap this weekend which only gives a pressure where the NIPPV gives a pressure and a rate.

Will post pics of his 2 month and bath pics.



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the cute clothes he's going to wear!
    Love,
    Megan & Ricky

    ReplyDelete