Monday, January 7, 2013

7 weeks today

My little guy is 7 weeks old today, 32 weeks gestation. Time continues to fly by. My dad left Sunday back to Hawaii after staying with us since Chance was born. We were sad to see him leave ;-( we think it's time for him to move on back to TX!

Chance is doing so much better with his breathing from the other day. Mom is doing better too! They're slowing increasing his feeds daily. He's now 14.7 inches long and 3 lbs 2 oz.

Joc has been sick with the while sinus head cold so he hasn't been able to come up for the past few days. I finally held yesterday which felt good. But, today I have a suspicious tickle in my chest so I'm scared to get too close to him to hold.

This pic is from our holding yesterday. The NIPPV breathing he's on takes up his whole little face.

2 comments:

  1. So happy today is a better day for both of you.
    He is getting so big.You see him daily and probably don't notice it,but he is growing fast :)
    I hope you and Joc get to feeling better soon.Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you today Ashley

    ReplyDelete