Monday, March 25, 2013

Tomorrow...tomorrow

It's official!!! Our rooming in date is tomorrow night! So, discharge day is Wednesday!! I cannot believe it is finally here. Wednesday will be 128 days. I have been such an up-and-down emotional wreck these past couple weeks. For whatever reason it seems to be so much harder than the beginning of it was. I think I finally had time to digest everything that happened and come down from the initial high of the initial experience.

I am a little nervous, he's coming home with every tube, wire, and monitor that he is currently hooked up to in the NICU. It's going to take some time to figure out how to maneuver through our house with it all connected to him!

Feeding has been very frustrating. I am praying once we get home and can figure out more of his schedule, it'll start to all fall into place.

A professional photographer came and snap some pics of chance. Here are a couple I took with my cell. The pictures are super expensive, so I might get someone else to take more once he's home.

We got the awesome nurses and staff at Lewisville NICU a little thank u cookie present! Plus, Mav's newest trick!!! Who by the way, is 1 year old now!













2 comments:

  1. ya-hoo!!!!

    so exciting.....!

    God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOOO excited for you!! I can't wait to tell 1A tomorrow!!
    I think I'd be too excited to sleep tonight if I were you. Hope all goes well- you so deserve it to. Sending up prayers!

    ReplyDelete