Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Rooming in and nerves!

Tonight's our room in. We were trained on the feeding tube earlier today. I have so much anxiety running through me right now. He's hooked up to so much stuff, it's scary. I know we'll be fine. We've been around it for 127 days!

Joc and I are going out for one last dinner before heading up to the hospital. Prayers! Happy homecoming tomorrow!

Our schedule is going to be insane once he's home. He has his first pedi appt Thursday and then home health nurse and possible speech starts Friday. Then we have a follow up eye appt., Pulmanologist appt., plus a milestone follow up appt. oh my gosh. Then, on top of all that, we have nursing, speech, and pt/ot coming to he house 2x a week each. I already feel overwhelmed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment