Wednesday, March 6, 2013

15 weeks, 2 days adjusted

Well, Chance's adjusted age started on his due date. We will look at his adjusted age for developmental milestones not his actual due date. So, even though he's going on 4 months old, he's developmentally a newborn. Since he came a little over 3 months early, he will be that much delayed until he's around 2 years old. That's when babies usually catch up to their peers. Some are faster some slower.

Chance is doing so good!! He's got the technique of eating down. now he just needs to work on building up the stamina to complete all of the feeds.

I brought up a new swing for him and he loves it!! --> Thanks Tiffany and Graham ;-)))

The end is so near...











1 comment:

  1. In the last photo I think he is saying "What? Did you say I get to go home soon "?
    To see how well he is doing makes my heart smile :)
    Love me some Chance!!!!

    ReplyDelete