Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'


 Keep those doggies rollin' rawhide!!!  Guess who rolled over today for the 1st time!!  Well, he rolled the 1st time and I ran to grab my phone to video his 2nd roll!  So exciting!

He's been doing better with eating.  It's just a process.  Feeding therapy starts tomorrow.  We went to his 6 month developmental follow up last week and he's right where he should be for his adjusted age!  We went today for his first OT appt. at OCH Baylor.  She showed me some neck stretches to be doing.  Chance has a flat spot on his back right side of his head.  We've tried positioning but it hasn't helped.  I went ahead and made an appointment with Cranial Technologies to have his head evaluated.  He may have to wear a DOC band for a while to shape his head.  Never a dull moment in our world!

BTW- Chance will be feeding tube free for 3 weeks tomorrow!   

I forgot to say when I made this earlier that Chance has really discovered his hands this week.  He's been sucking on his hands like crazy.  He's also been taking his lovey toys and going to town with them!  Feeding him has become even more a challenge because he's wanting to help hold the bottle aka knocking it out of his mouth!!






My BFF Andrea and her daughter Gwendolyn came to see Chance!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment