Friday, May 24, 2013

Need some uplifting prayer today

Today's one is those days where I just can't shake this overwhelming sadness. Chance hasn't eaten well the last few days. He will take 1 oz happily at a time and then pretty much refuse the rest. It's literally a battle to get him to take more. I hate that I base my feelings on how well Chance eats but I just can't help myself. I've been praying all day.  My heart is so heavy. He was doing so good and now has regressed. Praying therapy will help next week. It can't continue like this. I'm so sad that the gtube might have to come into fruition. 

2 comments:

  1. He will have ups and downs ,don't let it get you Ashley.
    Even we have days we aren't hungry,maybe it's that way for him.
    I pray that he will continue to improve in all he needs.
    Hugs today to the Cappelli's......((( ))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jana! Hope you guys are enjoying your new home ;-)

      Delete