Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Happy 7 months- goodbye o2!!!

Another month gone to the wind!  Chance is 7 months today!  3.5 adjusted. He is getting cuter and cuter every day!  We got HUGE news today... He passed his sleep study!  Wooo hoooo!  So exciting!  He stayed above 90% 99% of the time and his average was 97%. Yay Chance!  He has to keep his monitors for a couple more weeks but after that he'll/we'll be free!!

Chance also tried oatmeal today at therapy and he did fabulous!  I'm going to start offering it a couple times a day now to try and get him used to it. I did take a video of him but I'll have to embed it into HTML tomorrow. Here's the link until then: http://youtu.be/Njuly1xchhg

My mom and I put together his high chair and he tried it out today too!

Tomorrow we go to Cranial Technology to get his DOC band. I called a company in Frisco that does the cute wraps for the bands and they are starting back up with the wraps the first week of July. So, C's will be plain white until then.  






Sleeping in bed with mom!


Trying out my new high chair! 


God is so good to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment