Monday, June 24, 2013

DOC Band

Chance has been in his DOC band now since Thursday.  He's been in it for 23 hours a day for the past two days.  Booo to him having to wear it during the hottest time of the year :-(.  Let me just tell you, we don't spend an extended amount of time outside but man does the band STINK when I take it off for the 1 free hour! 

Chance is SOO close to rolling over on his left side from back to tummy.  He gets to his side and then can't figure out what to do with this left arm!  I'm sure he'll figure it out soon.  He has totally stopped rolling from tummy to back.  Not quite sure what that is all about?!? 


Seriously, who can be any cuter wearing the band other than C?!





LOL, no caption needed!



My lil reader fell asleep

Loved having my dad in town


1 comment: