Monday, June 17, 2013

Grampa Buddy is in town!

Chance turns 7 months in 2 days, I can't believe it!  We went last Thursday for his final fitting and he gets his DOC band on Thursday so hopefully his head will shape closer to the 6 weeks rather than 9.  Chance officially passed the 12 pound mark... he is 12 lb 5 oz!  The thickening has really helped a lot with feeding.  He takes his milk much easier and spit ups are minimal where as before it was pretty much half his meal. Chance is going to try oatmeal at feeding therapy on Wednesday!

Here's a mass upload of video clips and pics taken over the past week.

Cute clip narrated by my dad.

Chance is getting stronger every day.  Look how well he's sitting in his bumbo!



I could listen to his laugh all day every day!




Wonder where C gets his major eyebrows from?!


Chance getting his final fitting for the DOC band.

Look at me sitting up like a BIG BOY!
One of my BFF's from childhood- Natalie


Chance <3's his Grammy Jen Jen
Auntie Lanna


This is a picture from when my dad was younger.  I think Chance resembles him A LOT!

1 comment:

  1. He is getting so big.I hope to get over soon to love on him:)

    He does look so much like Fred's baby pic.....

    ReplyDelete