Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter!

A late Happy Easter everyone! So very thankful for our Lord. I was reflecting on Good Friday and resurrection Sunday and can not describe my thankfulness to Him for rising again so we would know His faith, mercy, and miraculous healing powers.

Chance has been doing AWESOME with his feeds. The last 2 days we have only had to use the feeding tube 2 times and not all of those times with full feeds. He's been taking all his bottles and even more volume than his required minimum! Home health nursing came today and weighed him and took his vitals. He's 8 lbs 12 oz!! My sweet friend Hannah gave us a pediatric scale she uses with her boys so we are weighing ourselves at home too.

Yesterday we had a nice, quiet Easter at home. Joc has Sundays off and we literally did nothing for the first time since Chance was born. It was nice. My mom made a fabulous dinner which she brought over for us! Thanks mom aka Gammy Jen Jen!

I'm loving my little guy being home. The video monitor I think is becoming my BFF!

















1 comment:

  1. Chance has such a cute bunny butt !!

    All is right with the world,now that your little family is home...

    Congrats,
    Love and prayers,

    ReplyDelete