Sunday, February 17, 2013

Baby shower

I was beyond blessed yesterday with such a beautiful shower. Thank you Allison and Debra for hosting and Annie and Lauren for cooking and prepping! Chance was showered with gifts. He sure is one well loved little fella ;-) Now the organizing and putting away begins!! The nursery is coming closer to completion. I still haven't completely finished putting up the tree decal. The tree part is up but it came with grass pieces, a zebra, and a giraffe that I still have to find a place for. Plus, we're having a friend sand and paint this perfect corner shelf. Almost!!

Here's a few pics from my camera. I'll post more as I get them.

By the way, Chance took all by 5 mls from his bottle lady night with his dad!! Joc loves holding and feeding him. It melts my heart <3333.

He is officially 6 pounds!!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment