Saturday, November 24, 2012

It all began in paradise...

End of June 2012, we boarded "1st class" got an awesome deal :-) headed to see my dad in Hawaii.  We were so excited to finally get out  town together.  Joc had been working 12 hour days, 6 days a week for 2 years straight so no one deserved a vacaction more than he did!
I woke up early in the morning on Tuesyday, June 26, 2012 and took a pregnancy test.  I brought a couple with me because we'd been trying for 5 months.  When I saw the 2 lines, I about freaked.  I was in such shock I went right back to bed and didn't even tell Joc at first!  LOL!  I didn't wait too long and I took another test, and then about 10 more just make sure!  Joc and I were both excited and shocked.  It was something we both had been wanting and waiting for and it was unreal that it was actually happening.







3 comments:

  1. This is GREAT! You and Joc mean so much to me and Richard! We know God has something great in store for Baby Chance;) What an incredible name He laid on your hearts just a few weeks before! So proud of you both:) PRAYING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I was pleasantly surprised when I loaded this page of your portal. What was the leading motivation at that moment when you took a decision to build a site?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy enough, I am just now seeing this comment years later! My motivation was my 25 week miracle boy!

      Delete