Friday, November 30, 2012

Had to share...Chance's birthday verse

This is from Lorie Irland my long term maternity sub who I'm so blessed to have taking over my classroom!

Hi Ashley-
I was flipping to a new day on your daily verse flip calendar next to your PC here in the classroom. I thought I would turn to Nov. 19 just to see what it said on Chance's birthday:
"When life doesn't seem to be going our way, we can take comfort in this- it is according to God's plan". Verse: Jeremiah 29:11. I have goosebumps! Just had to share it. Great week with your sweet class! All is well here.
Lorie 


I looked up the verse:

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

God is so good, all the time.  Even when the the sky is cloudy and you think the sun will never shine again.  The next day always brings more sunshine.  

That's what our (Joc and I) hope is in Jesus Christ!

1 comment:

  1. If that doesn't give you hope, I don't know what will! It looks like God's reassuring ya'll! Love seeing pics of him and he's looking better and better! Praying! Praying! Praying!! :)

    ReplyDelete